Insurance policies for people over 65 years of age
Many companies currently offer insurance policies for people over 65 years of age, and it is what, previously this was the maximum age to take out life insurance. Currently you can buy a policy with more than 70 years; however, certain conditions apply.
Coverage of life insurance policies for the elderly
Life insurance coverage for the elderly will continue to be advantageous and economically affordable, so they can benefit from it and rest assured that they will be protected in the event of any misfortune. Some of the coverage’s that this age category has are:
- Payment of the insured capital in case of death. Respecting the limits previously agreed in the insured contract.
- Repatriation, in case it occurs outside the territory in which it lives and it is necessary to move the body. To this coverage is added, also, the derived expenses and a companion.
- Accidental death
- Death of the insured and the spouse in an accident.
- Psychological counseling for first-line relatives.
- Management of bureaucratic procedures.
Life expectancy has increased considerably in recent years. Spain is among the list of many countries in the European Union where its inhabitants have an average age of life of 83 years of age. This is why many insurance companies in that country have extended and reformulated insurance policies to adapt them to a more realistic maximum age.
This represents a great advantage for many people who had not been able to insure themselves because they were already over 65 years of age.
Insurance will always be an excellent choice to be protected and feel confident that you are covered in any eventuality; especially when talking about older adults and enjoying good health and life.
If you are 65 years old and want to insure yourself, do not hesitate, call or visit an insurance office of your choice and choose the policy that best suits your needs.